Best Practice Spotlight Organizations (BPSO)
Best Practice Spotlight Organizations (BPSOs) are health-care and academic organizations selected by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) to implement and evaluate the RNAO’s best practice guidelines.
A BPSO OHT is an OHT that partners directly with RNAO to implement best practice guidelines (BPG) in order to better respond to health system transformation in Ontario.
Learn more: https://rnao.ca/bpg/bpso
- Collaborative Partnerships and Projects
- Advancing a more equitable system of care by expanding partnerships with patients, caregivers and community in the design of system level change
- Transform care delivery within our community and with our partners
- Enhanced collaboration amongst OHT partner organizations and the greater community
- Sharing critical success factors for BPG implementation
- Enhancing the patient and provider/staff experience
- Supporting integrated systems of care
- Implemented key recommendations of our first BPG – Person and Family-Centred Care.
- Implemented our second BPG – Engaging Clients Who Use Substances BPGs (policy changes, standardized education, standardized screening) for all partner agencies.
- Successful Champions Appreciation and Community of Practice event.